|Well, nothing truly surprises at Supercomputing. The event, being held this week in New Orleans, features scientists, educators and other technologists trying to solve a wide range of problems from climate change (this year's event theme) to understanding matter to practical applications like helmet safety. I'll be bringing you the voices from these technologists this week...but to start off the fun we're rolling out a twitter campaign.|
Last night Drew Brees was in the Intel booth at SC'10 talking helmet safety research with our VP Kirk Skaugen. It was a great example of how technology makes our lives safer while driving product innovation. We were lucky enough to get a couple of footballs signed by Drew - and we're launching a contest to give 'em away. How 'bout dat!
So you want one? Here's the deal:
- Attend SC10 or Follow the news and events of SC10 online
- Follow @IntelXeon on Twitter
- On Tuesday November 16th 2010 or Wednesday November 17th 2010 tweet (post a twitter update) an opinion, idea, or share an event with the hash tag â€ś #BreesandIntelSC10 â€ť (without the quotes)
- Following the end of Tuesday and Wednesday we will randomly pick one (1) user who posted with the #BreesandIntelSC10 hash tag to receive one (1) of the footballs autographed by New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees.
- We will contact users via Twitterâ€™s Direct Message service for shipping and contact information
- A total of two autographed footballs will be given away during SC10; only one (1) football will be awarded each day.
For full rules and legal agreement please see the rules document attached to this post