Fellow security professionals, come join me at the T.E.N. Cyberstrat13 The Art of Cyber War: Managing Complexity security conference in New York City, September 24th. I will be one of the many speakers discussing challenges of developing a balanced cyber security strategy to protect the enterprise. This is an opportunity to learn more about the art of cyber war, the evolving threat landscape, and key aspects to manage the complexity of a comprehensive security strategy.
- John Pescatore, Director of Emerging Security Trends, SANS - Keynote Address
- John Masserini, Chief Security Officer, MIAX Options - Defending Against Advanced Threats in an Ever-evolving Threat Landscape
- Michael Dierickx, Director Product Information Security, Panasonic Avionics Corporation - Redefining the CISO Role
- Mark Coderre, Head of Security Architecture, Aetna - Securing the Virtual World for Real World Business Returns
- John Shepard, Head of Security Architecture, CIGNA - The Growing Complexity of IT Security: How Do We Manage?
- Matthew Rosenquist, Cyber Security Strategist, Intel Corp - Cyber Security Trends
Event Details and Registration information: http://www.ten-inc.com/event_2013.09.24.asp