Digital signage is at the cutting edge of IoT customer engagement. Seeing this new technology used by brands like McDonald’s, Disney, and more isn’t a passing trend; it’s a sign of the times. A premier event dedicated to this tech, Digital Signage Expo 2017, takes place next week in Las Vegas (March 28–31), and Intel will be in attendance. Making digital experiences starts with Intel, which is why we’ll be highlighting numerous products and solutions, as well as participating in talks at DSE about the limitless potential these advances hold for the retail market.
The #DSE2017 Basics
Digital Signage Expo has showcased advances within the fast-paced, growing industry of the digital signage market since 2004. Now the largest, longest-running trade show that focuses on signs, DSE hosts over 200 domestic and international exhibitors who demonstrate hardware, software, delivery, and content for the present and future of digital signage. DSE offers an amazing opportunity for decision-makers on the lookout for customer- and employee-facing signage solutions to get ahead of the market with dozens of pre- and post-show events, seminars, educational roundtables, and more.
Intel at DSE: The Booth
Focusing on digital experience-aided unified commerce across a wide spectrum of vertical industries, the Intel Booth (#918) is the best place to learn how to deliver visually compelling content that engages end users and fuels business growth. Understand how to streamline the creation of feature-rich, interactive, and scalable digital solutions to transform your business, reach your customers, and deliver new services with Intel-based digital experience solutions.
Here are the demos you’ll be able to see at the Intel booth:
- Adroit Worldwide Media (AWM) Automated Inventory Intelligence Shelf Solution: See what reliable, accurate on-shelf inventory tracking looks like, which includes audience measurement and replicated online experience.
- Ads Reality Augmented Reality Store Display: A mesmerizing augmented reality experience with trackable results!
- AOPEN Digital Signage with Services Provided by Intel Visual Data Device (VDD): A VDD for decreasing WAN bandwidth while delivering local control to manage multiple digital signs managed by Now Micro.
- CIVIQ WayPoint Public Kiosk: See the capabilities of Intel’s Public Kiosk architecture on two interactive screens, which include a security camera, an analytics camera, video, and Wi-Fi.
- Edge I&D: Experience an education-focused interactive whiteboard with dynamic advertising based on Intel’s OPS+.
- NEC: Along with DISE and onActivity, see the possibilities of video walls and interactive flat panels enabled with Intel Smart Display Modules.
- Shaped Media Smart Displays: Think outside the box with signs shaped like surfboards and skateboards, smart windows, and endcaps featuring analytics that evoke sensory response through visuals, smell, and touch.
- ViewSonic Interactive Whiteboards: For education or corporate use, these boards are enabled with Intel Smart Display Modules.
- VSBLTY Video Display with Analytics: Check out this floor display with transparent, interactive video featuring audience analytic capabilities.
- Xogo Decision Signage: Meet in-market interactive signage that combines IoT-triggered contextual content with advanced assisted selling concepts.
- Zivelo Interactive Kiosk: See how simple, easy, and intuitive it is to order from an interactive kiosk targeted to QSR.
Intel at DSE: The Events
There are a slew of other DSE 2017 events to pick and choose from. To get the complete Intel experience, check out the full schedule. On Thursday at noon, however, don’t miss the main event. Jose Avalos, Intel VP and Global Director of Visual Retail & Digital Signage, will moderate a keynote panel called “Intel Power Lunch: OOH 2.0 — Re-Imagining Consumers' Interaction, Connectivity and Advertising.” Featuring panelists from Ayuda[x], the Digital Place-based Advertising Association, Stratacache, Intersection, and the NYC Transit Authority, the talk will discuss the opportunity that Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) has to tap into the modern consumer. It will also cover efforts to accelerate the growth of digital signage by re-imagining consumer interaction, connectivity, intelligence, and advertisement. Connected individuals are seeking out engaging content from advertising, and memorable digital signage experiences are key.
The future of digital experience is now. Let Intel show you how at DSE. And make sure to follow @IntelRetail during the show for updates and more from Digital Signage Expo 2017.