RSA Conference 2018 USA, one of the biggest security conferences of the year, is approaching and Intel is planning some exciting announcements and collaborations with our developer ecosystem. As a regular attendee of the RSA Conference, I love meeting enterprise customers, security vendors, academia, and researchers that all play a part in the constant innovation of security technologies. (Security geeks unite!) The opportunity to engage with brilliant minds working to solve complicated, ever-evolving security challenges is crucial to the success of all companies when it comes to securing data and systems. The industry works best when we all work together to solve the most pressing issues faced by our customers.
Along with some specific announcements timed for RSA, Intel will have a broad array of onsite demos, speaking sessions, and social activities that expand on Intel’s security first pledge and our broad ecosystem collaborations.
Come See Us if You’re at the Conference
You’re invited to visit the Intel booth, #N3435, during the Exhibition to see first-hand how Intel® technologies make the data center more secure. This year, Intel will have demos set up from Monday, April 16th, through Thursday, April 19th, and visitors will get a chance to win some pretty cool prizes. Out of the 12+ demos and 30+ theater presentations, here are a couple of my favorites to watch for:
- IBM Cloud Trusted Compute based on Intel Security Technologies
- Blockchain made better with Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
- Industry partners bringing hardware-based key management solutions to the cloud
- Business SD-WAN Security with Intel and AT&T
- GDPR: Securing Your Compute Foundation Is Crucial
Watch for Intel® technology to be highlighted at the following sessions:
- Disrupting the Cyber-Hacking Industry: A Hardware Approach. Tuesday, April 17th, 3:40pm PT, RSAC Briefing Center, North Expo.
- Trusted Supply Chain and Remote Provisioning with the Trusted Platform Module. Friday, April 20th, 11:30am PT, TECH-F03.
Stay Informed, Even if You Can’t Attend
If you don’t get the chance to travel to RSA or see everything that is going on, I will be recording live Periscope videos with various industry leaders and also capturing some of the top demos at the Intel booth on the @IntelSecurity handle. Tune in throughout the conference, or follow me on Twitter at @jschrater to get the latest updates from RSA.