The countdown to HIMSS 15 is on. Next month, the healthcare technology community gathers in Chicago April 12-16 for the world’s largest health IT event to see what devices, software, infrastructure and security architecture will be shaping the landscape in 2015 and beyond.
At Intel, we’re approaching HIMSS with a critical eye on three areas that we feel are focal points for CMIOs:
- The right mobile device for the right decisions at any point of care
- Clinical analytics
- Consumer health (IoT, wearables) and the next generation of devices
To learn more about these pillars of healthcare technology, you’re invited to the Intel booth (#2525) to view the latest hardware and software that clinicians are beginning to utilize. We encourage you to sign up to take a guided tour, where you’ll see:
- A simulated collaboration room with working technology
- A device bar with applications and demonstrations
- Server and analytics stations
- An IoT/wearables table featuring Google Glass, sensors, headphones, and ultrasound technology
When you take a booth tour you’ll also have a chance to win a tablet computer in our HIMSS drawing.
Outside of the Intel booth, you will find our experts sharing their knowledge in a number of forums. For example:
- Mark Blatt, MD, Worldwide Medical Director at Intel, will be leading a talk on Wednesday, April 15, at 2:30 p.m. during the discussion, Using Genomic Data to Make a Difference in Clinical Care.
- Several Intel experts will be on hand in Station #17 and #19 at the Mobile Health Knowledge Center (booth 8368).
Finally, be sure to follow us on Twitter to keep up-to-date on all the happenings going on at the event. We’ll be live tweeting from the show floor and sharing pictures of cool health IT products/services that we discover.
HIMSS is always a great event and we are looking forward to seeing you in Chicago.
What questions about HIMSS do you have? What are you most looking forward to seeing during the show?