In the digital world, opportunities and risks coexist. To achieve and maintain a balanced Cyber Strategy, implementing a model of "connected security" has become a new imperative in business and society. Management can drive "cyber" leadership to create value and gain a competitive advantage in the digital world. During the Cyberstrat14 security conference, industry experts presented to an executive audience and discussed the challenges of the industry today, as well as how we must all adapt to face the emerging landscape of the future.
- Matthew Rosenquist, Cyber Security Strategist, Intel Corp
- We manage security through either leadership or crisis. In the absence of leadership, we are left with crisis
- The risks-of-loss continues to rise as the cyber security industry grows in size, intensity, and complexity
- Businesses must find the optimal level of security by balancing cost, user experience, and risk
- Leadership is key in organizing resources to achieve and maintain an optimal level of security value
- A well thought out cyber strategy is necessary to secure assets, operations, reputation, and competitiveness
- Executive commitment and support is a prerequisite to success
Matthew Rosenquist is an information security strategist, with a passion for his chosen profession. Benefiting from nearly 20 years of experience in Fortune 100 corporations, he has thrived on establishing strategic organizations and capabilities which deliver cost effective information security services.
Meet him in person at The Arizona Technology Council Cybersecurity Summit on May 7thin Scottsdale
Find him on Linkedin
Follow him on Twitter (@Matt_Rosenquist)
Follow his blog at Information Security Strategy
Check out his previous posts and discussions