TriActive, Inc., founded in 1997, has recently added AMT (vPro) capabilities to their software. This product is called Systems Management On Demand and you can read more about it here. In their own words, "TriActive was a pioneer of delivering Systems Management solutions using a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model to organizations of all sizes for laptops, desktops, servers, and network devices." (from their website) Below we have provided some screen shots of their newly acquired AMT capabilities...
- Systems Management Overview Video
- LAN and Web-based remote control & diagnostics
- Intel vPro with AMT support when Microsoft Windows is not running
- Asset hardware, software, security inventory with change history
- Fully integrated SW delivery, Patch mgmt, License Compliance
- Case Studies - From Newsweek to the YMCA, they've aquired a pretty good range of customers.
- "We were very keen on getting full infrastructure coverage almost instantaneously. TriActive's hosted service got us up and running within days. We did not have to install any software, and we have no software to maintain. TriActive promised us a solution that worked immediately, and that's what we got, without any of the hassles of typical software installations," says the CTO of Newsweek.
TriActive - Systems Management On Demand - Screen Shots
AMT Remote Options
AMT Event Log
SOL Boot to BIOS